7.17.2006

The Cave of Adullam

I've been traveling far and wide across the so-called "blogosphere" and one thing has become obvious to me. Political blogs are where it's at. In that spirit I've decided to try my hand at political cartooning.

(Click on cartoon to enlarge)
As someone once said "Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes." I think that was directed towards the ladies, but my voice was shaking like a dissenter in the Bush White House when I penned this cartoon.

Kathy the catering coordinator smacked me on top of my head today so hard that I actually saw stars. I don't remember what I did or said to bring it on, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't deserving.

More on my new music feature: this is exactly the sort of thing I would hate if someone other than I did it. I would see it as a sad attempt to prove how hip he is; how obscure and varied her tastes are. There may be a little bit of that in me, but mostly I just like to seek out new music, and when I find something good I like to share it. Here it is, gang.
The Songs I'm Listening To:
The Arcade Fire
Brazil
The Postal Service Against All Odds
Islands Where There's a Will There's a Whalebone
Joanna Newsome Flying a Kite

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I think there were more "messages" in that cartoon than in Houses of the Holy played backwards.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Kathy the catering coordinator seems to be getting short shrift in this blog. I think I will have to notify her ...

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web Rommel's Asparagus
More blogs about rommel's asparagus.